MY PAGE

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

#CHEAP Schwinn 12" Roadster Red Tricycle

Schwinn 12" Roadster Red Tricycle


Schwinn 12


Schwinn 12" Roadster Red Tricycle is easy to use products that have been steamed. It can be easily carried over to other products in this class. At first, my friend purchased Schwinn 12" Roadster Red Tricycle used. It gives me great pleasure. After that, my friend has recommended me to try Schwinn 12" Roadster Red Tricycle. It appears that I can use it like that. I had to buy it as their own. The price is not expensive as I thought. AVC and functionality. It is easy to use. The manual is easy to understand. And Schwinn 12" Roadster Red Tricycle looks beautiful. After I use while I have to get people to buy Schwinn 12" Roadster Red Tricycle. Where everyone is satisfied that it is very much to have in his possession. If you are looking for products that are similar to what it is. I highly recommend it, you will not regret buying Schwinn 12" Roadster Red Tricycle.






Schwinn 12" Roadster Red Tricycle Overview


This red tricycle features a retro-styled frame with a low center of gravity, real air tires and a real-wood deck with a burned-in logo. The triple-tube, lowered stand-over frame and fork provide strength and durability, while the steel chrome 12" front and 8" rear wheels provide firm traction and a smooth ride. Chrome fenders and mustache-style cruiser handlebars with a bell and tassels emphasize a classic feel that your child will love.


Schwinn 12" Roadster Red Tricycle Feature


  • Rubber inset pedals keep little feet from slipping during use
  • Front-wheel drive nullifies the need for messy bike chains and gear systems
  • Assembly required
  • Type: Trike, Color: Red, Material(s): Rubber Pedals, Wood Deck,
  • Handlebars: Mustache-Style, Cruiser Handlebars Rims/Wheels: Steel Chrome 12" Front and 8" Rear Wheels